TIKI TAKA is hiring! We are looking for fun and passionate people. Male and females are encouraged to apply. Tiki Taka serves alcohol and is a NON-HALAL restaurant & bar.
Location: Jalan Kasah, Medan Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur (Behind Victoria’s Station)
To ensure the smooth running of the outlet, at all times. To manage, train and develop the team, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers, to build sales and profitability.
· Ensure that opening and closing procedures are adhered to, in line with company policy
· Monitor the quality and quantity of the drinks according to the company's standards. Having barista & coffee skills is added bonus
· Ensure all staff are well trained and informed on products, outlet’s promotions, events, service standards and company policies & procedures
· Liaise with bartenders to complete product-ordering on time & ensure full availability of all drink, food and non-consumable items
· Excellent public relations and customer service skills with a pleasant personality. Solving any customer related issues
· Accounting: Calculating daily sales and producing monthly profit & loss accounts
- At least 2 years working experience in restaurant/hotel environment.
- We serve pork in our outlet. Applicants must be able to work in a Non-Halal environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule in order to accomplish all responsibilities and tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of people.
Why Join Us?
· Excellent career path and growth opportunities
· Great salary plus bonuses
· Accommodation provided
How to Apply
Please call 012 293 9418 or email your resume to mytikitaka[at]gmail.com