• Identifies and handles customer inquires completely and accurately.
• Resolves customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Uses customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact.
• Educates the customer about the Bank’s products and services and directs them toward available resources for self-help.
• Completes accurately the necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, issues and subsequent solutions.
• Alerts management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem.
• Assigns or acts on any required customer follow-up in accordance with Call Centre guidelines.
• Maximizes opportunities to up sell or cross-sell Bank’s products and services which meet customer’s needs.
• Enters customer data and other relevant information into the relevant systems (as required) completely and accurately.
• Suggests call centre process improvements and participates in call centre initiatives for increased effectiveness.
• Uses technology and system tools as directed and within established guidelines.
• Maintains confidentiality of the Bank’s customers and data.
• Ensures knowledge is up-to-date by participating in individual and team trainings, meetings and reading the information posted in the Call Centre’s knowledge management system.
• Keeps abreast with current issues in the banking environment and competitors’ innovations.
• Provides constant feedback from customers to improve Call Centre service delivery.
• Degree/ Diploma in any discipline
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Experience in Call Centre, Banking or Customer Service environment will be an advantage
• Possess a positive mindset with a “CAN-DO” attitude a and passion to deliver quality customer service
• Possess a pleasant voice & good telephone etiquette
• Resourceful, proactive, attentive to details and a good team player
• Possess good communication skills (verbal and written English). Ability to speak Mandarin or other local dialects will be an advantage
• Proficient in PC skills including MS Office applications
• Ability to work on staggered/rotational shifts including weekends and Public Holidays to support 24x7 Call Centre service operations